I wish I went to work today.
I can't imagine what life would be like unemployed after having experienced working full-time. I felt lazy and unproductive, so I did some work at home even though I'm "not permitted to do so" since there won't be any compensation. I have a lot to do once I'm back tomorrow, and this will probably be one of the most overwhelming months this year. I might as well get started on it now.
This further motivates me to find the right job upon my completion.
I have so much on my mind right now that all I wish to do is to face them. When people as introverted as I am feel engulfed in their own thoughts, it's serious. When I get to the point where I feel the need to be around people, it's to get my mind off of dangerous thoughts and to quit playing with ideas that lead to insanity.
I guess I am human afterall (my fourth realization of the same conclusion).