Sunday, November 4, 2018
Snack.
Over the last two years or so, I've been finding it necessary to carry a snack in my bag for emergencies, and tend to eat and finish it by the end of the week. Which just goes to say that I feel I'm experiencing an emergency famine at least once a week. Recently, I've found that jerky is the best snack to carry in my purse; it's small, filling, and savory (I'm not one for sweets). The problem lately is that I've found carrying a purse to be a hassle, and 99% of purses I own (not many) are miniature. There's no room for a snack. I thought I should ask myself how I became the type of person who carries a snack with them at all times, but actually, my family has a habit of eating frequently within a wakeful day. No one has diagnosed that I'm hypoglycemic, but I think I kind of am.